Prompt idea by PoetDreamer:
Describe the progress of a sunset or sunrise without the use of a single color.
Read followers’ works inspired by this prompt:
- Painting a Sunrise by amandakaywrites
- 5:00 AM by Barbara de Araújo
- A Description of the Setting Sun by The Tallest Mushroom
- Violent Skies by Hencethe
- Hoyi and the Crows by transientobject
- begin again by A L
Flapper. Beatnick. Hippie. Hipster.
In her project “Counter // Culture,” 16-year-old photographer Annalisa Hartlaub captures all the mainstream and countercultural movements that have defined the last 10 decades. The results are a stirring series of portraits that bring life to a century of women, contextualizing how the friction of mainstream and counterculture defined progression.
this is dope